Energy 92.7 San Francisco

A blog dedicated to the music played on KNGY, Energy 92.7, the radio station that kept the San Francisco Bay Area dancing from October 2004-September 2009.

May 25, 2007

Brad's Toxic 25, 5/26/07

My personal favorites of the week:

Song (Mix) ARTIST

Audio
1The Way I Do
2-4 GROOVES
Watch
2I Won't Be Crying
INFERNAL
Watch
3Put 'Em Up
EDUN
Listen
4All Good Things (Come to an End)
NELLY FURTADO
Watch
5Defying Gravity (Harris)
IDINA MENZEL
Listen
6Umbrella (Lindbergh Palace)
RIHANNA
Watch
7In Love with You
FREESTYLERS
Watch
8Makes Me Wonder
MAROON 5
Watch
9Perfect (Exceeder)
MASON VS. PRINCESS SUPERSTAR
Watch
10Guilty
DE SOUZA featuring SHENA
Listen
11In the Dark
DJ TIESTO featuring CHRISTIAN BURNS
Watch
12Love Today
MIKA
Watch
13Change (Nevins)
KIMBERLEY LOCKE
Listen
14Me and My Imagination
SOPHIE ELLIS-BEXTOR
Download
15Do You Know? (Rosario)
ENRIQUE IGLESIAS
Listen
16Never Again (Nevins)
KELLY CLARKSON
Watch
17I Could Fall in Love with You
ERASURE
Watch
18Hey You
MADONNA
Watch
19I Can't Take It (Nevins)
LOLA
Download
20Cry for You
SEPTEMBER
Watch
214 in the Morning
GWEN STEFANI
Listen
22Read My Mind (Pet Shop Boys)
KILLERS
Listen
23Because of You (Sunfreakz)
NE-YO
Listen
24Stranger (Bermudez)
HILARY DUFF
Watch
25Feels Like Home
MECK featuring DINO
Watch

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home