Energy 92.7 San Francisco

A blog dedicated to the music played on KNGY, Energy 92.7, the radio station that kept the San Francisco Bay Area dancing from October 2004-September 2009.

May 11, 2007

Brad's Toxic 25, 5/12/07

My personal favorites of the week:

Song (Mix) ARTIST

Audio
1In Love with You
FREESTYLERS
Watch
2Put 'Em Up
EDUN
Listen
3Makes Me Wonder
MAROON 5
Watch
4The Way I Do
2-4 GROOVES
Watch
5In the Dark
DJ TIESTO featuring CHRISTIAN BURNS
Watch
6Defying Gravity (Harris)
IDINA MENZEL
Listen
7Change (Nevins)
KIMBERLEY LOCKE
Listen
8Me and My Imagination
SOPHIE ELLIS-BEXTOR
Download
9I Won't Be Crying
INFERNAL
Watch
10Perfect (Exceeder)
MASON VS. PRINCESS SUPERSTAR
Watch
11I Can't Take It (Nevins)
LOLA
Download
12All Good Things (Come to an End)
NELLY FURTADO
Watch
13Read My Mind (Pet Shop Boys)
KILLERS
Listen
14Guilty
DE SOUZA featuring SHENA
Listen
154 in the Morning
GWEN STEFANI
Listen
16Love Today
MIKA
Watch
17Cry for You
SEPTEMBER
Watch
18Rehab
AMY WINEHOUSE
Watch
19Umbrella (Lindbergh Palace)
RIHANNA
Watch
20Automatic
ULTRA NATÉ
Listen
21Over It
KATHARINE MCPHEE
Listen
22Do You Know? (Rosario)
ENRIQUE IGLESIAS
Listen
23Beautiful Liar (Freemasons)
BEYONCE & SHAKIRA
Watch
24Never Again (Nevins)
KELLY CLARKSON
Watch
25I Could Fall in Love with You
ERASURE
Watch

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home