Energy 92.7 San Francisco

A blog dedicated to the music played on KNGY, Energy 92.7, the radio station that kept the San Francisco Bay Area dancing from October 2004-September 2009.

January 05, 2013

Brad's Dirty 30, 1/5/13

My personal favorites of the week:
Song (Mix)
ARTIST
Audio
1Call My Name
CHERYL COLE
Watch
2Crush
M'BLACK
Listen
3Doing It Right
REMADY & MANU-L featuring AMANDA WILSON
Watch
4Don't Fail Me Now
MELANIE AMARO
Watch
5Every Day
ERIC PRYDZ
Listen
6Diamonds (Bimbo Jones)
RIHANNA
Listen
7I'm Addicted
MADONNA
Listen
8C'mon
KE$HA
Watch
9Clarity
ZEDD featuring FOXES
Watch
10Fail in Love
SHARON DOORSON
Watch
11Bom Bom
SAM AND THE WOMP
Watch
12Lemonade (Cahill)
ALEXANDRA STAN
Watch
13Scream and Shout
WILL.I.AM featuring BRITNEY SPEARS
Watch
14Catch My Breath
KELLY CLARKSON
Watch
15Years
ALESSO featuring MATTHEW KOMA
Watch
16I Don't Deserve You
PAUL VAN DYK featuring PLUMB
Watch
17Must Be the Love
ARTY, NADIA ALI, & BT
Listen
18Reason
NERVO & HOOK N SLING
Watch
19Rest of My Life
LUDACRIS featuring USHER & DAVID GUETTA
Watch
20Beating of My Heart (Matisse & Sadko)
M-3OX featuring HEIDRUN
Listen
21Just One Last Time
DAVID GUETTA featuring TAPED RAI
Watch
22
I Could Be the One (Nicktim)
AVICII vs. NICKY ROMERO
Watch
23Professional Griefers
DEADMAU5 featuring GERARD WAY
Watch
24Anything Could Happen (Almighty)
ELLIE GOULDING
Listen
25Llove (Dada Life)
KASKADE featuring HALEY
Listen
26Love Rain Down
MARKUS SCHULZ featuring SERI
Watch
27
Send Me Your Love
TARYN MANNING featuring SULTAN & NED SHEPARD
Watch
28Don't Stop the Party
PITBULL featuring TJR
Watch
29
City of Dreams
DIRTY SOUTH & ALESSO featuring RUBEN HAZE
Listen
30Beauty and a Beat
JUSTIN BIEBER featuring NICKI MINAJ
Watch

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home