Energy 92.7 San Francisco

A blog dedicated to the music played on KNGY, Energy 92.7, the radio station that kept the San Francisco Bay Area dancing from October 2004-September 2009.

December 15, 2012

Brad's Dirty 30, 12/15/12

My personal favorites of the week:
Song (Mix)
ARTIST
Audio
1I'm Addicted
MADONNA
Listen
2Scream and Shout
WILL.I.AM featuring BRITNEY SPEARS
Watch
3Catch My Breath
KELLY CLARKSON
Watch
4Years
ALESSO featuring MATTHEW KOMA
Watch
5I Don't Deserve You
PAUL VAN DYK featuring PLUMB
Watch
6C'mon
KE$HA
Watch
7Rest of My Life
LUDACRIS featuring USHER & DAVID GUETTA
Watch
8Beating of My Heart (Matisse & Sadko)
M-3OX featuring HEIDRUN
Listen
9Bom Bom
SAM AND THE WOMP
Watch
10Doing It Right
REMADY & MANU-L featuring AMANDA WILSON
Watch
11Professional Griefers
DEADMAU5 featuring GERARD WAY
Watch
12Anything Could Happen (Almighty)
ELLIE GOULDING
Listen
13Llove (Dada Life)
KASKADE featuring HALEY
Listen
14Love Rain Down
MARKUS SCHULZ featuring SERI
Watch
15Must Be the Love
ARTY, NADIA ALI, & BT
Listen
16Don't Stop the Party
PITBULL featuring TJR
Watch
17Call My Name
CHERYL COLE
Watch
18Beauty and a Beat
JUSTIN BIEBER featuring NICKI MINAJ
Watch
19Va Va Voom
NICKI MINAJ
Watch
20Diamonds (Bimbo Jones)
RIHANNA
Listen
21Beam Me Up (Kill Mode)
CAZZETTE
Watch
22Sweet Nothing
CALVIN HARRIS featuring FLORENCE WELCH
Watch
23
Crush
M'BLACK
Listen
24
Lemonade (Cahill)
ALEXANDRA STAN
Watch
25Our Song Comes On
KRISTINA MARIA
Listen
26Dancing in My Head
ERIC TURNER vs. AVICII
Watch
27Hands Up
SEPTEMBER
Listen
28
Don't Fail Me Now
MELANIE AMARO
Watch
29The City
MADEON
Watch
30Where Did You Go
MORGAN PAGE, ANDY CALDWELL, & JONATHAN MENDELSOHN
Listen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home