Energy 92.7 San Francisco

A blog dedicated to the music played on KNGY, Energy 92.7, the radio station that kept the San Francisco Bay Area dancing from October 2004-September 2009.

November 24, 2012

Brad's Dirty 30, 11/24/12

My personal favorites of the week:
Song (Mix)
ARTIST
Audio
1I Don't Deserve You
PAUL VAN DYK featuring PLUMB
Watch
2Years
ALESSO featuring MATTHEW KOMA
Watch
3Llove (Dada Life)
KASKADE featuring HALEY
Listen
4Love Rain Down
MARKUS SCHULZ featuring SERI
Watch
5Don't Stop the Party
PITBULL featuring TJR
Watch
6Beauty and a Beat
JUSTIN BIEBER featuring NICKI MINAJ
Watch
7Va Va Voom
NICKI MINAJ
Watch
8Professional Griefers
DEADMAU5 featuring GERARD WAY
Watch
9Beam Me Up (Kill Mode)
CAZZETTE
Watch
10Sweet Nothing
CALVIN HARRIS featuring FLORENCE WELCH
Watch
11Our Song Comes On
KRISTINA MARIA
Listen
12Dancing in My Head
ERIC TURNER vs. AVICII
Watch
13Anything Could Happen (Almighty)
ELLIE GOULDING
Listen
14Hands Up
SEPTEMBER
Listen
15Rest of My Life
LUDACRIS featuring USHER & DAVID GUETTA
Watch
16Beating of My Heart (Matisse & Sadko)
M-3OX featuring HEIDRUN
Listen
17The City
MADEON
Watch
18Where Did You Go
MORGAN PAGE, ANDY CALDWELL, & JONATHAN MENDELSOHN
Listen
19She Wolf (Falling to Pieces)
DAVID GUETTA featuring SIA
Watch
20I'm Addicted
MADONNA
Listen
21Lessons in Love
KASKADE featuring NEON TREES
Listen
22Alive (Cherry Cherry Boom Boom)
KREWELLA
Watch
23Scream and Shout
WILL.I.AM featuring BRITNEY SPEARS
Watch
24Catch My Breath
KELLY CLARKSON
Watch
25
C'mon
KE$HA
Listen
26I Cry
FLO RIDA
Watch
27Die Young
KE$HA
Watch
28
Bom Bom
SAM AND THE WOMP
Watch
29Live While We're Young
ONE DIRECTION
Watch
30Let Me Love You (Until You Learn to Love Yourself)
NE-YO
Watch

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home