Energy 92.7 San Francisco

A blog dedicated to the music played on KNGY, Energy 92.7, the radio station that kept the San Francisco Bay Area dancing from October 2004-September 2009.

September 04, 2009

Brad's Toxic 25, 9/5/09

My personal favorites of the week:

Song (Mix) ARTIST

Audio
1Celebration
MADONNA
Watch
2Paparazzi (Stuart Price)
LADY GAGA
Listen
3Down
JAY SEAN featuring LIL WAYNE
Watch
4She Wolf
SHAKIRA
Watch
5The Sound of Missing You
AMEERAH
Listen
6Bulletproof (Aude)
LA ROUX
Listen
7Battlefield (Nevins)
JORDIN SPARKS
Watch
8Sexy Bitch
DAVID GUETTA featuring AKON
Watch
9Hotel Room Service
PITBULL
Watch
10I Gotta Feeling
BLACK EYED PEAS
Watch
11Sweet Dreams
BEYONCE
Watch
12Good Girls Go Bad (Rizzo)
COBRA STARSHIP featuring LEIGHTON MEESTER
Watch
13Evacuate the Dancefloor
CASCADA
Watch
14Radar (Manhattan Clique)
BRITNEY SPEARS
Listen
15Obsessed (Jump Smokers)
MARIAH CAREY
Watch
16Fire Burning
SEAN KINGSTON
Watch
17Already Gone (Bimbo Jones)
KELLY CLARKSON
Watch
18Everytime
DAISY
Listen
19When Love Takes Over
DAVID GUETTA featuring KELLY ROWLAND
Watch
20Armageddon (Stonebridge)
JESSICA JARRELL
Listen
21
Million Dollar Bill (Freemasons)
WHITNEY HOUSTON
Listen
22Knock You Down
KERI HILSON featuring NE-YO and KANYE WEST
Watch
23
Dangerous
CASCADA
Watch
24Release Me
AGNES CARLSSON
Watch
25That's Not My Name
TING TINGS
Watch

1 Comments:

At 5:15 PM, Blogger JAG said...

RIP is right, Brad. I was really loving KNRG. I live in Sacramento area and we live in a musical black hole. Having 92.7 was like having a look through the Hubble telescope into a musical world we in Sacto can only imagine being on radio. I am totally saddened by this, but again, this is Corporate America and Corporate Radio is the dominant Shark in the Sea. I'm glad you have your site I can still tap into.
I was wondering WHY I couldn't link to 92.7 NRG any more! You answered my question. So sorry to hear. Makes me want to continue composing my own Dance tunes. Keep up the Spirit! Thank you!!!! Jacques Graber, Rancho Cordova,

 

Post a Comment

<< Home