Energy 92.7 San Francisco

A blog dedicated to the music played on KNGY, Energy 92.7, the radio station that kept the San Francisco Bay Area dancing from October 2004-September 2009.

August 28, 2009

Brad's Toxic 25, 8/29/09

My personal favorites of the week:

Song (Mix) ARTIST

Audio
1Celebration
MADONNA
Listen
2She Wolf
SHAKIRA
Watch
3The Sound of Missing You
AMEERAH
Listen
4Paparazzi (Stuart Price)
LADY GAGA
Listen
5Down
JAY SEAN featuring LIL WAYNE
Watch
6Hotel Room Service
PITBULL
Watch
7I Gotta Feeling
BLACK EYED PEAS
Watch
8Sweet Dreams
BEYONCE
Watch
9Radar (Manhattan Clique)
BRITNEY SPEARS
Listen
10Evacuate the Dancefloor
CASCADA
Watch
11Bulletproof (Aude)
LA ROUX
Listen
12Fire Burning
SEAN KINGSTON
Watch
13Battlefield (Nevins)
JORDIN SPARKS
Watch
14Everytime
DAISY
Listen
15Sexy Bitch
DAVID GUETTA featuring AKON
Watch
16Armageddon (Stonebridge)
JESSICA JARRELL
Listen
17When Love Takes Over
DAVID GUETTA featuring KELLY ROWLAND
Watch
18
Good Girls Go Bad (Rizzo)
COBRA STARSHIP featuring LEIGHTON MEESTER
Watch
19Knock You Down
KERI HILSON featuring NE-YO and KANYE WEST
Watch
20That's Not My Name
TING TINGS
Watch
21
Obsessed (Jump Smokers)
MARIAH CAREY
Watch
22Release Me
AGNES CARLSSON
Watch
23
Already Gone (Bimbo Jones)
KELLY CLARKSON
Watch
24Waking Up in Vegas (Manhattan Clique)
KATY PERRY
Watch
25You Belong with Me (Pop)
TAYLOR SWIFT
Watch

2 Comments:

At 4:25 PM, Blogger Zyreal said...

First off, great list. I use this page pretty much everyday, and it's incredibly useful.

And seeing as there isn't really any information about you, or how to contact you, I figured I'd give my compliments here.

Keep up the great work!

 
At 7:08 PM, Blogger TITA! said...

That really sucks, so where am i suppose to get my dance music on now?

In memmory of Sassy Sports and i quote" IF THERE PLAYEN WITH BALLS I'M ALL OVER IT " I like your website keep up the really i will be coming to get my dance references, and just to listen.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home